Thursday, December 01, 2005

Like I said before....slippin', slippin', slippin'.....

Another week has slipped by and I have been swamped with Ebay orders. My continuing art story is being postponed until I can get caught up with everything. Of course, wouldn't you know it...as soon as I get slammed with Ebay orders....We are supposed to be moving into the new shop space and getting it set up. So, this morning after getting more orders out.....it's back to the shop to get more things moved in and then set up!

What a week it's been! I think it seems more overwhelming because I just had a wonderful, relaxing four day weekend. Thinking I had all the time in the world to get into the shop, until WHAM!, Monday morning I wake up to more work than I expected.

I guess I shouldn't complain, this is a great thing! In fact, just a week ago I was complaining about how slow business was. I guess that's what I get for complaining! The universe has a way have getting back at me for my negative energy. I need to stay positive!

Actually, I'm very happy as I sit here typing this morning. I'm VERY CLOSE to meeting my sales goal for the year....all in all, it has been an awesome year! I have to take this opportunity to thank all of the wonderful people who have supported my artwork this year and made my dream a reality! This was my first year, actually half year, to make a living from my art since 1995! I was able to finally quit the part-time job and devote all of my time to painting and business. I will write more about this awesome goal in the continuation of my art story. Basically, I have finally proved wrong the naysayers from my past....people who told me that I could never do it myself! These people tried to tell me that without them I could never sell my art! Well.....I have now proved you wrong! I can do anything I put my mind to. That feels soooooo good! Great, in fact! I guess I had better get back to work!

No comments: