Monday, November 21, 2005

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'..........

It's already Thanksgiving week! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by! Last week was a good one. Together with another artist friend, we put down a deposit on a retail space to sell our art and other creations. So if you are in Albuquerque after December 1st, come visit us at our 'Collectors Corner' in the "Las Tienditas or Little Shops on the Rio Grande". This is a cool little shopping mall on Rio Grande Rd. just north of Old Town Albuquerque at the intersection of Indian School Rd. and Rio Grande. We have been talking about this venture for some time and finally found the perfect spot! Not only is it already an established business location, but it is in a great location. Anyway, come do your Christmas shopping, or just stop by and check it out.

This is a short week for the guys in my life, looking forward to seeing my family this weekend. My dad, brother and his wife are coming up to visit. I love this time of year! The best part about this year is, my boys are all here with me this year! Anyway, lots of work to get done in half the time this week, so I'd better get to it!

No comments: