Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Commissioned Portraits

Painting portraits is my specialty. I have been painting commissioned portraits for almost 25 years! Nothing I paint is more challenging and rewarding. Below you can see some examples of portraits I've been commissioned to paint over the past few years.

I can work from life or photo, preferably photo for kids and pets. You may provide the photo or I can take photos for you for an extra $25.

My prices are moderate for my experience and are based on size, medium, and number of people/pets. Starting at $150 for a pencil 8 x10" with one person/pet and going up to $1,400 for an oil 20 x 24" with four people/pets. Email me for an exact quote for your commission.

Prices include basic professional framing. A 50% deposit is required to begin and the balance is due on approval of the portrait. You may also order prints or notecards to share your portrait with family and friends.




3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Your portraits are wonderful, Paula!

Happy Holidays and have a great New Year too!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Thanks Cynthia! Happy New Year to you too!

Gettingrid of this blog said...

Hi Paula,
Wow great job! I love them all (: keep up the good work. I think its so cool you do what you love for a living! I think everyone should might just make the world a happier place (:. Well Hope you have a great day!
XOXO
BCLilly4life