Wednesday, June 15, 2005

stormy summer afternoon

The sky is black and thunder is rolling. I love days like this! I have been feverishly working at getting finished with the commissions and I've finally done it! Now I'm at that moment when I have to decide what to work on next. Of course, this is when other things start to distract me and there is always laundry to do! I may take a break until tomorrow anyway, my thumb is completely numb from the drawing marathon of the past couple of days. I have lots of organizational work to do, filing, bookkeeping, all that fun stuff I put off forever. Actually, I've been doing a pretty good job of keeping up with it. My middle son Jeff will be here from Arkansas (where he lives with his dad) tomorrow, so there's a few things to get done around the house.
It just started raining! Just what we always need.

I look forward to getting back to my own work, more abstracts, rocks and portraits to come!

No comments: