Monday, April 07, 2008

Where does all the time go?

I've been bad about blogging lately. Weeks are flying by, faster and faster, wasn't it just Monday yesterday?

Settling in to the new studio space. All the studios are rented now, for sure. We are having our first artist's meeting this Friday. One of the things I've been trying to decide lately is whether I should start yet another blog to keep the Chroma Studios news separate from my art news. Problem is that I hardly have enough time to keep up with the blogs and websites I have now, do I really need to add another one to keep track of? One of the features I am planning for the studios blog is individual interviews with each artist in the space. I'm thinking weekly, but maybe I'll do them all in 10 days. There are 10 studios here, but a couple of them have more than one person. We actually have 12 people total. Of course I don't need to interview myself.

Spring is finally here in northern NM! It has been so nice going on our daily walks to the river again. We always say we're going to walk thru the winter, but it never happens that way! I am a wimp when it comes to the cold. You would think that 4 years in Northern Colorado would have fixed that, but it actually made me worse!

I can tell it's been awhile since I've blogged because I'm all over the place and don't know what to write next! Oh well. I guess that's all for now, just wanted to put up a new blog so you wouldn't think I'd dropped off the earth! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy that spring is here too - for the first time, I see why people retire to warm climates. Saturday, it was 60 degrees here, today it snowed. That's Colorado for you!

Terrific news that your space is fully rented - I'm so happy for you. You are doing some amazing things!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

I remember that well about Colorado! You can have the snow! :)

Thanks for the kind words!

jafabrit said...

oh your studio looks fabulous, and I really like the reception area. No wonder you haven't blogged as much, getting a gallery and studios up and ready to go is quite a job.

I wish you the best, this is an exciting new chapter.

Unknown said...

Hey Paula! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award on my blog - check it out when you get a chance! :)