Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's a beautiful life!

So much going on right now, I barely have time to breathe! Figured I'd write a quick post to let you all know what's up. Several deals in the works, can't really say much until I know more, but stay tuned and I will keep you posted.

I'm working on my largest canvas to date, a 48 x 48" oil painting, a new spiral abstract flower.

I have a couple of Canyon Road galleries in Santa Fe interested in seeing more of my larger work which is why I'm busy painting more!

Preparing to move in to my new studio (again, I know, I've only been in this studio for 1 1/2 months!) at the beginning of March. Much nicer place(heat and air conditioning!) with a gallery too!

Spring is coming! I love this time of year! I'll post more news soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sense your enthusiasm and creative energy from here! Cheers to working large, good deals in the works and just the happy feeling that the hope of spring brings!