Friday, July 27, 2007

Tijeras Art Market, New framed paintings, and a cool new Dave Matthews song!

This weekend I will be back in Tijeras for the Art Market at the Just Imagine Gallery. I will have new framed art that you just have to see! Those frames I talked about in the last post are done and they came out better than I had hoped! They will be available out at the market and whatever may be left of them will be in my Etsy shop next week! I want to take photos of them but the clouds are making it difficult.

Also, just found this cool new video of Dave Matthews (my favorite!) that I just had to share!

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14164054

Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

AS Novus said...

I can't wait to see the frames. You are an inspiration, always plugging away and moving forward. Thanks for stopping by my blog, even if you are the only one who does, lol. I hope you had a great time in Tijeras!

Cynthia said...

Can't wait to see the frames with the new paintings!!

Thanks for sharing the Dave Mathews video - he's one of my faves.

Anonymous said...

I really wish that I lived closer. I would be there in a flash! I'd just love to see any of your work! Please take pictures to share with us! *HUGS*