Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Here it is January third and I haven't posted yet! I'm working on planning, setting goals for the year, cleaning the house, studio and office and all around wiping the slate clean so to speak.

I am very excited about the year to come. I have some great new ideas for my art this year, I will post them as they come to fruition. I was given a screen printing kit and a block print carving kit for Christmas, so I have new toys to play with! I am ready to move on to a new phase with my art, so stay tuned for updates.

I should get some new work painted and posted by the end of the week, until then, Happy New Year, may your year be filled with peace, joy and love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Ohhh I can't wait to see what you make!!I look forward to it!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Thanks Angela, I was busy in the studio all day yesterday, I will try to post pics of what I accomplished later today!

Thanks Shoozles! This year is already getting off to a better start! My son has gone to live with his dad, so there is much more peace in the house now. I miss him, but I know we did the right thing!