Friday, November 10, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

Taking a break from cutting mats. I have new progress photos to post, but will have to do that later today. I plan to work on the portrait more this afternoon, so I will post more photos after I work on it.

It looks like it's going to be a long weekend of working. I will have a break on Saturday with a visit from my dad. He's coming up from El Paso tomorrow. (Looking forward to seeing you dad!)

So, I guess I won't be working all weekend. Hubby has a school function with the students this weekend, so he won't be around as much as usual. I should be able to get a lot done.

Nothing much else happening, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Hi Paula! I just wanted to say thanks for visiting by my blog, and leaving such a nice comment =) I love the commission you're working on - you're definitely a talented lady! Hope to keep in touch, Peggi

Anonymous said...

Have a fun and productive weekend Paula!!!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Peggi, Thanks for visiting my blog! You are also a very talented lady! I have added you to my favorites so I will definitely keep in touch.

Cynthia, I sure will try! Same to you!

:)