Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Procrastination

I just love to procrastinate! Here it is, one day before I'm supposed to set up my booth at the State Fair, and I'm messing around online! Actually, I just finished cutting all my mats, so I'm taking a break. Still a lot of work to do to get ready. I'm hoping there will be wifi out at the fairgrounds so I can keep up my blogging.

However, just in case there isn't, I will be out at the Fair for 17 days starting this Friday, Sept. 8th. If you are local to Albuquerque, or even New Mexico, and plan to make a trip to the fair, please stop by my booth in the Enchantment Arts and Crafts Show. We will be set up behind the Manuel Lujan Bldg.

I plan to take my paints with me so I can play while I'm there. I'm still thinking a lot about the direction of my work. I will hopefully be able to post the paintings I do in the next couple weeks. I feel like I'm at a major transition with my art, even though I'm not yet sure where it's going, I know it's changing. Maybe not really changing, but morphing is a better word to use.

Until I get a chance to post some new work, here is an original I currently have up for sale in my etsy shop. This is an oil painting on paper. Priced to sell at $25!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Best of Luck with the State Fair this weekend, I wish you much success!

My least favorite thing to do is cut mats...I just want to make the art that's it.

Transitions are weird things...I'm in the midst of one myself right now. It feels slightly unsettling, yet I also feel optimistic!