Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer break is over

Sorry about the gap in postings. I was enjoying the last week or so of summer break. My hubby goes back to school today and the boys go back on the 10th and 14th. So, back to work/play I go! I have lots of organization to get done today and probably for the rest of the week. I will be looking into a new selling website called ecrater. An ebay powerseller friend of mine told me about it. All the listings are free unless you use the featured listings. We shall see, I have to do something different, ebay is killing me with all their fee increases!

I am now making frames in addition to mats. I was lucky enough to buy out the equipment from a frame shop that went out of business. I am hoping to target other artists who need framing but hate to pay frame shop prices. Since I work out of my home studio, I don't have all the overhead, so I can offer wholesale pricing. I will also ship anywhere, so keep an eye out for my new frame listings.

Another new thing I started last week is painted boxes. I really enjoyed making them and I hope to list them in my etsy.com shop by the end of the week.

My boys came home from their visit with their dad yesterday. It is so nice to have them home. Now I don't have to worry about them anymore!

I may post more later once I get my thoughts together.

No comments: