Monday, August 14, 2006

Strange phone call

I received a phone call yesterday morning that really shocked the hell out of me. I can't really be specific about who it was since I promised I would keep it secret for now. Basically, this someone read my art story and related to it on a very personal level. This person let me know that history was repeating itself (doesn't it always?) and that I was right about everything I had ever told them. The best part of the phone call was being told that I was right! Now, of course, everyone likes to be told they are/were right, but in this case, it REALLY FELT GOOD!! This is something I've been waiting for and never thought would happen. At the same time that I'm happy about being right, I feel bad for this person having to go through what they're going through. No one should have to go through that! Life is hard enough without having deal with the person you love screwing you over. In case that person is reading this, I just want them to know I am here for you. Heck, I'm here for anyone. I like to think of myself as a good person, and a good friend. So, if you read my art story and have your own story to share, feel free to drop me a line sometime!

On a lighter note, I am so excited! I was able to find my hubby a piano for free!! He has wanted a piano forever but we could never afford one. So, I signed up for a yahoo group called Freecycle and after about a month, I found Aaron a piano! Freecycle is a group that was set up to promote recycling instead of dumping in landfills. Follow the link to find out more. It is a wonderful group of people!

School started today, so I finally have the house to myself during the day again! I should now be able to get back into my groove and start painting, posting, listing, etc, etc. Keep checking back as I plan to have new stuff up here as well as on the website and selling sites. I have some new things I've been working on and I'm looking forward to getting some feedback. Hope everyone has a wonderful day! I will most definitely be posting more often now. :)

No comments: