Friday, April 07, 2006

Home again!



Well, it's now official, I'm working from my home studio again. Only now, it's a new studio! My wonderful husband built our back porch into a new sunroom for me. These photos are taken before the sun hits it. Also, I have only moved in some furniture. I will post more photos once I get everything in and set up. That's the goal for today. I can hardly wait to get back to painting.

It's been over a week since I worked on anything. I have some new rock reference photos from the City of Rocks in southern New Mexico. City of Rocks is a very cool state park near Deming. Aaron and I visited there last week while Aaron was on spring break. My family used to camp there when I was a kid and it had been over 20 years since I had seen it. Isn't it funny how things look so much smaller when you go back to a place you haven't been since childhood?! The rocks are still as awesome as I remember them, only smaller!

I am also currently working on continuing my Art Story. It should flow a little easier now that I'm through the hard part. Until then, I'm off to work!

No comments: