Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Working in the studio

It feels great to be back in the studio everyday! Even though I am working on commissions and not my own work. The commissions I'm doing are two of my favorite subjects, pottery and portraits. Once I finish the 2 drawings and the painting I have to do, I will get back to my peace flower abstract series. I also would like to do some more rock paintings and nudes. I'm just so excited to be back!
This morning I'm working on getting my computer work done. I have many prints to get into the Ebay store and I also hope to get my website updated. The website update will probably take more than a couple days as I am completely remodeling it. It needs it! While searching my name a few weeks ago, I found a site that reviewed my website and it wasn't a nice review! The reviewer loved the art but said it was a shame that the site was so bad! So that was a wake up call for a complete overhaul. I've been wanting to do it for some time, I just haven't had the time to spend on it. I only have one week of uninterrupted time before school ends and Aaron and Nate will be home all day, everyday. While I love having them home and not having to get up early for school, it makes working from home much more difficult. So with that, I'd better get to work!

No comments: