Friday, October 10, 2008

Alyson Stanfield's Studio Tour

I am excited to announce that Art-marketing consultant and Art biz blogger Alyson B. Stanfield will be at Chroma Studios & Gallery on November 13th from 6-8 p.m. to talk about and sign her book, I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion, and to answer your questions.



I'd Rather Be in the Studio!

I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion
is for artists of all kinds. Painters, sculptors, ceramist, jewelers, photographers, and others will benefit from the easy-to-follow self-promotion practices in this book.



Author and art-marketing consultant Alyson B. Stanfield, of ArtBizCoach.com, focuses on sharing the artwork directly with potential buyers through electronic and traditional communication outlets—in a manner that is comfortable, not artificial. Artists match Internet marketing strategies with sincere personal skills to take charge of their art careers.


The book includes online worksheets and downloads.

1 comment:

Sus said...

WOW!!! I'm putting the date down in my PDA right this second...or the second after I finish typing...and after I find the thing in my purse....ya that's the ticket... *silly grin*