Monday, November 26, 2007

Yay Monday!

After a long weekend of turkey and family, pie and pooping out(all day Sunday on the couch in front of the tv!), it's great to get back into the studio! I had planned to get at least one day of painting in, but of course that didn't happen. Actually, I did get into the studio for about an hour of painting on Saturday, while I waited to meet family for lunch. That doesn't really count though since I was just getting started when I had to stop!

I must say, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Lots of family, food, and football! We actually had the whole family together this year(except my dad, who we saw a week or so ago). I ate way too much, but it was all so yummy! The best part was, we went over to my in laws for dinner, so we didn't have to cook!

I LOVE my job! How many people can say they woke up excited about getting back to work this morning?! Even though Monday is my day to catch up on bookeeping, filing and all around office work, just being in the studio makes me happy!

I'm thinking about issuing some special edition prints for the Holiday season. Not neccessarily holiday art, but limited edition prints that will only be available until the end of the year. I also have many, many notecards to post in my Etsy shop. So keep an eye out for some fun new items in my shop in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

Great ideas! Rats, wish I'd thought of it sooner, but there are birthdays coming up too...