Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Painting Frenzy

I've been busy painting everyday, finally getting into a rhythm, feels great!!! I have finished a couple of larger canvases as well as a daily journal painting and a new needlepoint design. Life, in general, is great these days, even with the colder weather!

Also, finally got around to updating my blog with a new header, a subscription sign up box and links to the other artists with studios here at the Factory on 5th(on the right hand sidebar). I also updated my blogroll list, wow, it's about time!

I now have my larger paintings up for sale on: http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/m/manlewis/

Deconstruction, 24 x 20" watermixable oils on canvas

Meditation, 20 x 20" Watermixable Oils on canvas

As usual, the smaller daily journal painting is up at Etsy.

Star Spiral, 8 x 8" watermixable oils on canvas board




Albuquerque Sun needlepoint design

No comments: