Monday, November 12, 2007

New Work, Finally!

It's not that I haven't painted anything new recently, it's that I haven't been keeping up with photographing and posting new work!

The first painting is the large canvas I've told you about in the past couple months. Finally finished!! I was so pleased with how it turned out. This is a 40 inch square canvas in watermixable oils. The second photo is a detail of the middle of the flower. I plan to post this one for sale on Absolute Arts, that is, once I get signed up for an account on Absolute Arts.

The Vortex, 40 x 40" watermixable oils

Detail

The other three paintings are daily journal paintings, 8 inches square.



Agitated

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Agitated does look very agitated. I really like the others, and you've given me some fallow ground in my own mind to use on some stuff, I have to make soon. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh myyy gosh! It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I just love it! :) GREAT WORK! *HUGS*

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Thanks for the comments!

I considered naming Agitated something else, but I truly was feeling agitated that day! :)

Glad I could help with the fallow ground!

Angela, your comments always make me smile, thanks! :)