Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day two of photos!

Day two of posting photos, today, more Grand Canyon and on to the Sequoia National Forest! If you didn't see the photos I posted yesterday, be sure to scroll down. I'm discovering that I am way too camera happy when I'm out with my camera! I still have a couple hundred to sift through! Stay tuned for day three! :)



This one I took of another hiker to give you an idea of scale!

After the Grand Canyon, it was on to the Sequoias, first photo shows the scale! huge!
I can never resist taking photos of pretty fall leaves!
Tomorrow I'll start posting the California coast and San Francisco photos.
In closing, I have to say it's SO GOOD to be back in my studio. I'm working on finishing a large painting that I've posted about before and I'm very pleased with how it's turning out! Can't wait to finish it and get some feedback! So, back to painting I go!

No comments: