Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Where's my head?

I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off recently. Way too much stuff to do and little time to do it all. Sound familiar? I think I am always in this state of mind. Until after December though, there is no chance to slow down and clear my mind! Oh well, that's ok, because I love what I do!!

The State Fair is less than 2 weeks away and I have more than 2 weeks worth of work to do. Aaron and I have decided that we will work long days until then to get ready. What choice do we have?! We are planning a day off the day before the Fair starts, IF we get everything done in time. We will need the day off before the 17 straight days at the Fair!!

This weekend, or should I say Saturday only, I will be back out at the Tijeras Art Market. Hope to see you there! Aaron(dh) will be playing his guitar from 10:30 to 1:30 so you shouldn't miss it!

Today is my middle son's 17th birthday! Where did all the time go? Seems like just yesterday......well, you know! So, on top of everything else, I have to go home early today and get the kitchen clean for the family dinner with grandparents etc. tonight.

I have some new paintings done, just need to take photos and post them. Also working on more frames for the daily journal paintings. I will have them done by next week, hopefully, in time for the Fair!!

I guess that's all the news that's new for now! Have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments: