Friday, May 18, 2007

Fresh Newly Stretched Canvas!

Summer is almost here, H2O oils on canvas, 12 inches square


Happiness, H2O oils on canvas, 12 inches square





I've spent the last few days busily painting in the studio. I stretched 12 new canvases on Monday, gessoed on Tuesday and by Wednesday I was inspired to get to it! I have six 12 inch square and six 20 inch square ready to go. These first two are the smaller size. I will decide when they are finished which of the 12 I will take to the gallery in Gallup. My next scheduled show there is in August.



It is now the busy season! I have something going on every weekend for the next 5 months! We are planning a couple more trips after the Denver trip in June. I have some exciting news to share, but I'm still waiting to get everything worked out. I will post here first as soon as it's all official.



Next week is my husband's last week as a public school teacher. He's finally pursuing his dream of being a full time musician! I'm so proud of him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh these are beautiful! Love the use of colors as I always do! GREAT JOB!
*HUGS*

Cynthia said...

Love the top one, especially what is happening with the layering of paint.

You're such a tease - I want to know your secret!!

Mary Timme said...

I like the last one best as it seems so happy and peaceful at the same time. When are you coming to Denver, and is it for something special? Would love to see you if you do.

Lori Burton said...

Thiss is awesome