Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Is it Tuesday already?

I had a somewhat relaxing weekend. I worked on finishing up the large mat order I've been working on. Finished this afternoon.

I don't have anything interesting to blog about. I just hate to leave a big gap in postings. I'm currently relaxing after all my hard work over the past month. Looking forward to getting back into the studio and back to my daily paintings. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have something new to post. I plan to post some new prints and notecards in my etsy shop this week.

4 comments:

jafabrit said...

I think a blog is a real committment and not always easy to do.
By the way the final portrait was really fantastic.

Mary said...

Paula, I seem to be going through the same apathy right now but sometimes I think we need the rest to start with a renovated art spirit.

Cynthia said...

I take periodic rests, and as much as I try staying away from the internet, I have a hard time. I'll look forward to seeing new paintings!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Jafabrit,
You aren't kidding! Thanks so much for your kind words about the portrait!

Mary, I guess I really needed a break, feeling much more motivated today. Plus the weekend is coming up, so I know I'll get a little more rest.

Cynthia,
I look forward to seeing some new paintings too! :) Staying away from the internet is basically impossible for me! I'm so addicted!

Thanks to all for commenting!