Thursday, October 12, 2006

Limited Access!

My home internet connection is not working this week. I'm at another computer this afternoon to check my email so unfortunately my daily journal paintings will be delayed in being posted. I may have to go to the library with the laptop tomorrow, if I get the chance. Hopefully, Comcast will get my connection working by tomorrow afternoon. I'm just so frustrated with the whole thing right now!

I've started work on the portrait commission, I may post progress photos.....if I get my internet back!

I cannot live without the internet, how sad is that?! I remember years ago when it was the telephone I couldn't live without (although I was forced to many times).

Anyway, hopefully all will be back to normal by next week at the latest. I may just have to call Qwest and switch internet providers if Comcast gives me much more trouble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I would be so distraught with no internet! Frankly I don't know what I did without it before!!!

I'll check back on the weekend!