Thursday, September 14, 2006

Relief!

So the middle son is home again, safe and sound. Well, maybe not safe from us! He has some serious nerve. He did make the right decision to come home, but he's being a snot about it! Oh, to be 16 again and know everything!!! He is too much like I was.

Day 7 at the State Fair. After today, 10 to go. We haven't had any rain for a few days and the forecast for this weekend is sunny and clear.

Below is a photo of my booth set up. I actually have half a booth. It's hard to get a good photo without showing the other booths. Today has been extremely slow, but I'm looking forward to the coming weekend. Supposedly, this weekend is the busiest.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, that's a long gig! For some reason, I thought you would be there for the weekends, not for the duration of the fair.

It's a lot of work, especially if it's slow. I hope the weekend is better for you!

Glad to hear your son is back home!

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

Thanks Cynthia,
Yeah, it's a 17 day show! Long but for the low booth fee, well worth it. VERY tiring though. I finished a couple of paintings today, hopefully I can get them posted by tomorrow.

It's looking like the boy has a job already today too! :)