Thursday, August 24, 2006

One Painting a Day

Recently read an article about artist bloggers posting/selling a painting a day on their blogs. I have had a few of these blogs bookmarked for some time and have been contemplating doing something similar for a while. My problem is getting into the habit of painting everyday. Heck, I'd be happy to be painting 4-5 days a week. I had already decided that I would put all of my originals up for sale on my blog from now on. I've thought about dumping ebay completely, but I may keep putting the originals on ebay so I can use the auction format. Although I have also considered setting a flat price and selling them directly on the blog. Check back soon and find out what I decide to do. I plan to decide and start posting originals here within the next week or so. I have finished some painting projects this week. More trinket boxes and I even have a birdhouse to paint today or tomorrow.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I read that article too and was more inspired than ever to do this as well. Though, with family obligations, you're right, 4-5 days a week is more like it.

I'll be interested to hear what your decision is!