Saturday, February 18, 2006

Putting off work again

Today is just a bad day. The weather outside is cold and cloudy, not that it matters since I'm sitting inside the shop and there are no windows in here. Maybe I'm just having a pity party. Either way, I cannot wait for spring to get here. I have been cold for months and I cannot get warm no matter what I do. I know, it's not that cold in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It's all relative, isn't it?

Having a hard time making myself work. Don't feel like it at all. I guess I'm getting tired of working every weekend. I don't know how much longer the retail experiment will last. It's hard to be "on" all the time. Besides, I've always been a recluse. Even I have to get out and about every once in awhile.

I should be finishing up my art story.....but that seems too much like work right now. There are always a million and one things to do, but it's been one of those weeks when nothing seems to be going right and I just feel down in the dumps.

At least my shop partners have their laptop down here so I can play the avoidance game and kill time. Not much to say, guess I'd better get back to work. Darn....why do I always have to be so responsible????!!!

What I really need right now is some encouragement....anyone out there? Do a girl a favor and leave me a positive comment so I can break out of this funk! I know, I'm leaving myself wide open with that request....should be fun!!!

No comments: