Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Working on 1992

So, I figured I'd write another blog before I finish the 1992 entry. 1992 was a particularly difficult year to live through, much less rehash!

I suppose it will be good for me to get all my past out of my head and on to the blog, but once I started writing about 1992 I realized that the only good thing about it was the birth of my youngest son, Nathan. Even that wasn't exactly a good thing at the time. I love him to death, but the circumstances surrounding his birth were not good. One other good thing to happen was moving back to New Mexico.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to write my art story! It is impossible at times in the past to separate my personal story from my art story, so it may take longer than originally planned to finish.

Maybe I should just let the past stay in the past! Although, I believe it would shed alot of light on the person I am now to share where I came from and what I've been through. I just didn't expect it to be so hard to do! Time has healed most of my old wounds and life is wonderful now, so I should be able to approach it in a detached manner.

I may just condense the years 1992-1995 into one blog as they were the hardest years of my life. Why relive all that crap? I'll have to think about it a little while.

No comments: